BISHOP K.J. BROWN is the founder of Bishop K.J. Brown Ministries.
I have been in ministry for over 20 years I. believes that practical purposeful teaching and preaching builds winning Christian lives. I am the founding pastor of Zion Tabernacle Church. The Executive Director of Sparrow Ministries, Founder of (C-SIM) Christian Sexual Integrity Movement and President and founder of Bishop K.J. Brown Ministry." My slogan is "Be Blessed!! Not Stressed! Be Safe! Be Smart! and Remember. The Lord wants U 2 Win! I sincerely believe that people want to live better but sometimes just simply do not know how using the principles of scripture as their guide.
All of the ministries of Bishop K.J. Brown Ministries have the objective of being a source of strength to the body of Christ. I have spent my life helping people and sharing the gospel. The Lord has anointed me to preach, teach, and counsel using the Word of God as the basis and guide. I am a loving father of 2 young ladies and have been married to the same " love of my life " for 30 years. My life mission is to be the best husband, father, and vessel of God that I can be through Gods strength
I live with the promise that we as children of God are " Blessed and Followed by Favor". Blessed and Followed by Favor is a phase that I have been using for years and recently I even wrote a song with those lyrics. I believe and expect favor. "Building Winning Lives" is the Church Motto Of Zion Tabernacle Church and the Motto of every ministry division of Bishop K.J. Brown Ministries.
In His Service & For His Glory
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in One True God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth all mankind, who is manifested to mankind as Father (creator) Son as (Savior) and the Holy Spirit (The Indwelling Spirit). Romans 8:11, Romans 1:3. Matt 1:23, John 1:1-14, 1 Tim 3:16, Philippines 2:6
2. We believe in Salvation through Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8-10, John 3:16-18, Ephesians 1:13, Romans 1:16
3. We believe in the Church as the local assembly and the Universal Church as the Body of Christ. Acts 20:28, Colossians 1:18, Matthew 16:18, Ephesians 4:11-15, Revelation 22:17
4. We believe the Scriptures of the Bible to be the Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17, Romans 15:4, 2 Peter 1:20-21
5. We believe in the Support of Ministry .2 Corinthians 9:6-13, 1 Corinthians 9:7-10, Proverbs 3:9-10, Luke 6:38
6. We believe in Prayer. Psalms 28:2, Matthew 6:5-13, Matthew 7:7-11, Philippians 4:6-8
7. We believe Jesus is coming back. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17, Matthew 24:30-37. Philippians 3:20-21